We appreciate you putting your trust in us concerning your personal data.
Please read this Privacy Notice carefully as it describes how we collect, use and disclose your personal data. Personal data is any information relating to a living person.
In this Privacy Notice, when we refer to "we", "our", "us" or "Camtune", we mean Camtune Ltd.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice please contact us using the details available on this website.
How long do we keep your personal information?
Your personal information is processed by us only for the period necessary for the purposes for which the information is collected, or where we are relying upon your consent until you withdraw that consent. When we no longer need to use your information for those purposes or if we are relying on your consent where you withdraw that consent, we will remove it from our systems and records or take steps to anonymise it so that you can no longer be identified from it (unless we need to keep your information to comply with legal or regulatory obligations to which we are subject).
Updates to our Privacy Notice
As our business changes from time to time, we sometimes need to make changes to the way we collect and use your personal information. Therefore, this Privacy Notice may be updated from time to time. If we make changes to this Privacy Notice, we will notify you of these changes by email and post an alert on the home page of our Website.
Your data protection rights
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Access. You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we are processing about you, which we will provide back to you in electronic form. For your own privacy and security, in our discretion we may require you to prove your identity before providing the requested information. If you require multiple copies of your personal data, we may charge a reasonable administration fee where we are permitted to do so in accordance with the GDPR.
- Rectification. You have the right to have incomplete or inaccurate personal data that we process about you rectified. Note that you can always make certain adjustments to certain personal data directly through your online account.
- Deletion. You have the right to request that we delete personal data that we process about you, except we are not obligated to do so if we need to retain such data in order to comply with a legal obligation or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Restriction. You have the right to restrict our processing of your personal data where you believe such data to be inaccurate, our processing is unlawful or that we no longer need to process such data for a particular purpose, but where we are not able to delete the data due to a legal or other obligation or because you do not wish for us to delete it.
- Portability. You have the right to obtain personal data we hold about you, in a structured, electronic format, and to transmit such data to another data controller, where this is (a) personal data which you have provided to us, and (b) if we are processing that data on the basis of your consent (such as for direct marketing communications) or to perform a contract with you.
- Objection. Where the legal justification for our processing of your personal data is our legitimate interest, you have the right to object to such processing on grounds relating to your particular situation. We will abide by your request unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests and rights, or if we need to continue to process the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim.
- Withdrawing Consent. If you have consented to our processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, free of charge. This includes cases where you wish to opt out from marketing messages that you receive from us. You can unsubscribe from marketing communications at any time by following the instructions in any individual message. The legality of the processing of your personal data prior to you withdrawing your consent remains unaffected by this.
How do we use your personal data?
Camtune are required by law to provide you with information about the purposes for which we use your information and the legal justification for us to use that information. For example, there may be a legal justification for us to use your personal data where:
- We need to use your information to perform a contract with you or to fulfil a request originated by you.
- You have given your consent to us using your information.
- Using your information is in our legitimate business interests (provided these interests are balanced against your rights).
- We need to process your personal data to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject.